Monday, June 23, 2008

Backpacking south olympic coast

Here is the Video account of the backpacking trip Maris, Myself and Jessica (Maris' ex-housemate) did this Memorial day weekend.



Pictures of the trip are shared here.

The three day trip was a fabulous excursion in the Pacific Northwest's flora & fauna, tide charts and yep the longest wilderness coastline!! All of these were unparalleled to my any relevant experiences before! I can go on and on about how i loved the coast but i think i'll leave you guys to enjoy the video for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different
page and thought I might as well check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking at your web page again.


Feel free to visit my web-site saltwater fish tanks