Saturday, November 18, 2006

Can i run a half-marathon?

Alrite! I dont know why am i doing this when i dont know if i can do it, but i want to support the 45+ Asha runners running the Seattle Marathon on Nov 26th and making huge leap towards a cause I believe in. Constantly i have been puzzled by how people and especially some of my good friends can make one stride after next and finish miles! I always feared runnning but this time i'm taking the jump and with just about few training runs, I'm going to be at the Seattle Marathon and participate running or walking (more of later) in order to get rid of my fear, support my friends and a cause!! Please contribute to my run/walk and more so i would really love to see you on next Sunday in person supporting my run, each of your cheers will make me brave and pump me to take the next stride!! Love you all! cheers, Vaibhav

No comments: